Nissho Astec – 50 years of companionship with stainless steel
1967 – 1979 :
With passion for stainless steel, our company was founded to provide distribution services and processing service for stainless steel products.
- 1967 : Founded Nissho Stainless Commercial Firm
- 1972 : Reorganized into “Nissho Stainless Co., Ltd.” with capital of 3 million yen
- 1975 : Capital was increased to 5 million yen.
- 1979 : Head office was moved to Meishinguchi -Toyonaka city, Osaka (currently Meishin Factory).
The first office
Nakatsu Office in Osaka Prefecture
Shonai Office in Osaka Prefecture
1980 – 1999 :
Nissho Astec was established and company’s vision was to challenge new business areas and new technologies.
- 1981 : Establishment of Nippon Metal Industry Co., Ltd. with the aim of transferring pipe polishing process to a subsidiary.
- 1985 : Establishment of Sasayama Work Site, which is equipped with a clean room. This work site’s main function is to carry out electropolishing.
- 1985 : Company name was changed into “Nissho Astec Co., Ltd.”
- 1986 : Capital was increased to 10 million yen.
- 1989 : Establishment of Awaji-shima Sales Office in Sumoto, Hyogo.
- 1989 : Capital increased to 30 million yen.
- 1989 : Establishment of Toyonaka Work Site.
Nissho Metal Industry Co.,Ltd. – our subsidiary company
Sasayama Works at the present
Warehouse inauguration anniversary party
A leap in business by making use of the full capacity and ability. Significant transitional event.
- 2002 : Celebration of 30th anniversary.
- 2002 : To strengthen in-house metal processing, former Toyonaka Work Site was built as the foundation of a manufacturing company.
- 2003 : Received JISQ 9001/ ISO 9001 Certification.
- 2004 : Head office was moved to Senbahigashi, Minoh city, Osaka.
- 2007 : Mr. Shoichi Sugita was appointed Representative Director.
- 2009 : Step 2 of KES (Environmental management standard) was certified.
Five-storied Pagoda made by stainless steel
Headquarters in Osaka
Minoh Works in Osaka
Championship pennant of amature baseball club tournament
Establishment of overseas subsidiary to meet up with company’s 50-year vision.
- 2010 : Started processing GOLDEP and GOLDEP WHITE.
- 2010 : Establishment of VINA ASTEC CO., LTD. in Vietnam.
- 2011 : Establishment of satellite office in Taiwan.
- 2011 : Acquisition of Construction Industry Permit (pipe construction industry).
- 2012 : Establishment of RI-ZHANG ASTEC CO., LTD. in Taiwan.
- 2014 : A new plant – VINA ASTEC CO., LTD. – was built with total area of 10,000㎡ at Long Hau Industrial Park near Ho Chi Minh City. Capital was increased to $4,000,000.
- 2017: Celebration of 50th anniversary was held at The Ritz Carlton Osaka.
Awaji-shima Sales Office
VINA ASTEC CO.,LTD.
Inaugurated new factory VINA ASTEC
50th Anniversary of the Establishment